Contractors working on these John Holland projects must first register in the John Holland Contractor Management System.
The online system underscores the John Holland commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone working on our projects.
It allows contracting companies to self-register by entering their company details and requested documents (including insurances and licences) relevant to the work they do for John Holland.
On some projects, after employees are approved for Rail Industry Worker cards, you can book them into inductions that they can complete to allow them to access John Holland projects.
The system allows John Holland and its contractors to manage a shared duty of care.
Click to find your John Holland Project and follow the process to register your business.
Pegasus creates services and solutions for contractor engagement and workforce engagement. They are managing the Contractor Management System on behalf of John Holland. Pegasus also manages the Rail Industry Worker system.
The complete Pegasus contractor management solution is called Onsite Track Easy. A real-time online contractor management solution, Onsite:
- provides immediate access to data on contractors
- manages all training and inductions
- administers contractor and supplier compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers involved in a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of contractors
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract