Contractors working on these John Holland projects must first register in the John Holland Contractor Management System.
The online system underscores the John Holland commitment to the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone working on our projects.
It allows contracting companies to self-register by entering their company details and requested documents (including insurances and licences) relevant to the work they do for John Holland.
On some projects, after employees are approved for rail cards, you can book them into inductions that they can complete to allow them to access John Holland projects.
The system allows John Holland and its contractors to manage a shared duty of care.
Click to find your John Holland Project and follow the process to register your business.
Pegasus connects a competent workforce. They manage the Contractor Management System on behalf of John Holland.
The complete Pegasus workforce management solution:
- provides immediate access to data on the workforce
- manages all training and inductions
- administers compliance and pre-qualification documents
- manages the qualifications and competency, including licences and medicals, of all workers on a project
- awards accreditation upon successful completion of inductions and assessments
- provides tools for audit, investigation and inspection of businesses and workers
- offers online and call centre support
- manages contractor performance over term of their contract