Please click to open the associated PDF below.
Boneo Water Recycling Plant
- System user guide: John Holland Company registration
- System user guide: John Holland Worker registration
New Intercity Fleet Maintenance Facility (NIF) Project
FORMS & TEMPLATES
- Building Code Declaration of Compliance
- Employee Transfer Form
- Plant Hazard Risk Assessment Worksheet – PHA Template
- Verification of Competency (VOC) Preferred Providers & Templates (opens to new page)
- Pre-Acceptance Checklist Templates (opens to new page)
This Knowledge Base includes steps to check company compliance, search for and edit employees, run reports on competencies or work hours, and create users, among other helpful tips. This process can be completed in Onsite, the Pegasus software that powers the John Holland Contractor Management System.
The Business Rules specify the requirements of the documents you upload in the system. Ensuring your documents meet these requirements will save time and have you approved faster.
Complete and return this form if you have a new worker who is already registered and you need them added to your company, or you would like to remove a registered worker from your company.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Please click to expand the FAQ below.
1. How do I know if I need to register my company in the John Holland Contractor Management System?
Any contractor working on these John Holland projects must register in the system.
Depending on their project, they may also need to ensure their employees are registered with rail cards and have the correct John Holland inductions (booked through the John Holland system) before coming to work.
Contractors cannot work on these John Holland projects without being registered in the system.
2. What certifications must a contracting company hold to register in the system?
The mandatory requirements are:
- Public and Product Liability ($20M)
- Workers Compensation
You may also need to supply:
- Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Plant & Equipment Insurance
- Professional Indemnity
- Personnel Income Protection
- AS/NZ4801 Certification
- Work Activity Company Licences (ie electrical, plumbing & gas fitting)
- Safety Management System
- Environmental Policy
- Sustainability Policy
You must also confirm that you comply with (and ensure all Contractor Responsible Parties comply with) all Industrial Relations Law (including, without limitation, the Building Code and Item 3 of Schedule 23) and provide a Building Code Declaration of Compliance 2013.
3. How much does registration and induction bookings cost?
Business and company registration costs $100 + GST, with an annual renewal costing $100 + GST.
For the New Intercity Fleet Maintenance Facility Project, employee inductions cost $10 + GST per person per booking and your employees must also hold rail cards.
4. What benefit does the Contractor Management System have for my company?
Registration ensures you’re qualified to work on John Holland projects. It allows you to keep all of your company information up to date in one place online, and to update your documents as required. The Contractor Management System allows you and your employees to work for John Holland.
5. How do I login to the John Holland Contractor Management System?
- Click on the Project Login button at the top of the page
- Select the project that you are contractor on to view the registration process
- Expand Part 1 and follow the link to go to the system for that particular project
- Follow the registration process outlined, ensuring you click to expand each section, and follow the correct system link
Remember to save this website as a favourite!
6. Who do I contact if I have questions about the Contractor Management System?
You can contact the Pegasus team during business hours on 1300 217 380 or email email@example.com.
7. Can I get a refund?
Payments made to Pegasus for the verification of uploaded insurances and licenses are final. We cannot refund any fees after the document verification process has begun. Please refer to the terms and conditions for more details.
8. Why am I being charged $30 for a new card?
If you are being charged $30 + GST for a new card, it means that you have not completed the RSW registration process and are instead purchasing a Pegasus card.
9. How do I allow pop-ups?
You will need to allow pop-ups in your browser to complete online courses to work for John Holland.
Instructions can be found for Google Chrome on page 1, Mozilla Firefox on page 2, Microsoft Edge on page 3, and Internet Explorer on page 4.